Culture Reimagined: Digital Champions follows up on Immerse UK and Musemio’s 2020 ‘Culture Reimagined Summit’, the sold-out summit for forward-thinking museums and cultural institutions. Tailored for the cultural sector, this online event is on a mission to provide practical, relevant, and innovative insights that can be applied immediately
In the summit you will be able to:
- Participate in 3 hands-on workshops on museum storytelling, audience mapping, and innovation from leading experts like former Rijksmuseum and We Share Culture's Wouter Van Der Horst and Your Digital Tattoo's Lauren Vargas
- Learn from and interact with panelists from Tate Kids, The National Gallery, National Museum Wales, and Imperial War Museum among others
- Meet leading museum technologists 1:1 in our coffee chats
- Design your own strategies and digital designs with a PDF workbook full of worksheets and templates for your team
- Network with like-minded professionals, innovators, and digital leaders in the cultural sector
Why should you or your institution attend?
You will learn how to refine your institution’s knowledge of digital engagement and immersive technologies, as well as:
- Utilise storytelling, content creation, and digital tools to expand your institution beyond its walls
- Ignite new ideas for your institution’s digital strategy and vision
- Workshop ways to increase accessibility and audience engagement with technology innovators
- Expand your understanding of funding and collaboration opportunities within the cultural sector.
- Extend your network to include conscious arts professions, thought leaders, tech pioneers, and digital mavens
Culture Reimagined: Digital Champions Tickets is taking place online on Thursday 25 March at 10am.