Mercury Creatives is a free business support and mentoring programme for small to medium enterprises, freelancers or self-employed artists working in the creative industries and allied to the performing arts across Essex, East Sussex and Kent.
Support offered during project:
- Diagnostic Needs Assessment (DNA) process designed to identify strengths, weaknesses and market growth potential.
- Business Growth Plans (BGP) for each business/ practice establishing ‘business growth goals’ and the milestones to achieving them.
- 24 hours of mentoring; partnering with established creative sector entrepreneurs/ industry field leaders. Mentors will provide tailored advice and guidance in terms of business and product/service development, but also act as a gateway to new networks and markets.
- Business Showcase Events providing an opportunity for businesses to pitch for investment, profile a new product or service or simply promote your business offer.
- Peer to Peer Networking and Development Events to stimulate innovation and facilitate product development. These will bring in established creative sector entrepreneurs from across the region and nationally to focus on knowledge transfer and networking opportunities.
- Access to the Mercury Theatre facilities; as part of the theatre’s Mercury Rising project, a purpose-built flexible work space designed to enable collaborative innovation will form part of the new shared office. 15 of the Mercury Creatives will have the opportunity to apply for access to the work space in the new Mercury Theatre.
Applications close for year one of the programme, at midnight on Wednesday 11th December.
For more details on the project please click here.
Any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org