Full programme announced for
Family Arts Conference
15 April 2013 - Town Hall Birmingham
Supported by Town Hall & Symphony Hall, Birmingham Museum Trust and Birmingham Conservatoire
The full programmefor the first Family Arts Conference has been announced.
- Festival and Events International, the team behind the London 2012 Festival and Cultural Olympiad, revealing their plans for the first ever UK-wide Family Arts Festival
- The Audience Agencypresenting research specially commissioned by the Campaign giving fresh insights overcoming the barriers to engaging with families in 2013
- An incredibly diverse choice of ten different breakout sessions covering everything from
- how best to engage families using social media (led by Kids’ Week)
- what we can learn from Museums (led by Kids in Museums)
- emerging best practice in the corporate sector (led by the Family & Parenting Institute)
- hands-on sessions giving you a taste of what has been working at Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery
Over 225 delegates are already signed up to this major one day event where you will be given all the details of how your organisation can benefit from the campaign, including becoming involved in the Family Arts Festivals in October 2013.
These exciting events will be followed by a free drinks reception and sponsored by Theatre Tokens. Tickets are only £100 + VAT. To secure your place visit www.tmauk.org/familyfriendlyartsconference
Follow us on twitter in order to join the debate on the key issues of the campaign: twitter.com/familyarts1