Have you heard about Google Analytics but don’t know where to start? Join James Akers, our Data Analytics and Insight Tech Champion, for a one hour webinar to learn the basics of Google Analytics.
Thursday 16th April
2pm - 3pm
This session will:
- Give an overview of Google Analytics and how it works
- Guide you through the steps of setting up an account
- Explore the core reporting features available
- Help you understand the terminology used
- Outline the next steps to get the most out of the platform
This is the first in a series of webinars and events to help you get the most of Data Analytics and Insight. There is plenty more to come! Further sessions will go deeper into the reports, functionality and insight.
What level is it?
This session is designed for absolute beginners, no prior knowledge is required. Even if you already use Google Analytics you may find the session useful as a refresh.