Shared Ambition - fundraising and marketing together
Are your marketing and fundraising departments still working in siloes? Shared Ambition is a programme all about changing this.
The programme is in three phases:
An introductory call with one of the programme trainers to review how your marketing and fundraising functions work together
A bespoke residential that brings the full cohort of organisations together. This will be on 9-11 October 2019 in Leicester.
- Two online coaching sessions with one of the programme trainers to help embed your learning back at your organisation
You can expect:
- A gear change in the way your teams work together
- Increased resilience for your organisation and for you personally
- Clear actions you can implement
- A greater understanding of influencing techniques
- An opportunity to build your network across the sector
We are looking for individuals who are committed to leading change within their organisation and are in a position to do so. Each application requires two people to take part: one person whose role includes marketing and one person whose role includes fundraising. We know that this isn’t how all organisations are structured, so for smaller organisations this may include individuals with broader roles e.g. where fundraising falls to the CEO.
More information and the application form can be found here.
The application deadline is 17 June.