AMA conference 2019 — Rewire: Culture, Audiences and You
credit: AMA conference 2018 © Brian Roberts Images
9-11 July 2019
Join us in NewcastleGateshead for this year’s AMA conference where you’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, create new connections and share challenges.
The AMA annual conference is the biggest UK event for arts professionals and is the must-attend event you need in your calendar. Whether you’re just starting your career or working in a leadership position, the AMA conference is for you. It will ensure you are up to date, develop your knowledge and increase your confidence so you can be better in your role.
This year’s conference is about rewiring, connecting and realising stronger relationships with audiences. Explore what connection really means for you, your audiences, partners and colleagues to ensure your organisation thrives.
You’ll get all this and much more:
- Over 50 speakers delivering inspirational keynotes and practical breakout sessions
- Opportunities to connect with 400 other arts professionals
- Learn latest thinking, stay up to date and explore good practice
- Essential for developing your skills and knowledge in areas including marketing, audience development and leadership
- Opportunity to create an impact and make change across the sector
- Discover new ways to connect with your audiences in a more meaningful way
- Time out the office to rewire your passion and feel inspired to make change in your organisation
“97% of delegates would recommend an AMA conference to a colleague.”
“89% of delegates rated the relevance of the programme to their work as ‘good’ or ‘very good’.”
“95% of delegates said the conference met or exceeded their expectations.”*
* Statistics taken from AMA conference 2018 feedback survey
Discounted rates are available for Freelancers, Small organisations, Groups and AMA members.
For more information and to book your place: www.a-m-a.co.uk/amaconference2019