This course will be delivered virtually via Zoom in two separate 2.5 hour sessions. The first of these will take place on the 2nd March 2021 10-12.30, the second will take place on the 9th March 2021 10-12.30. Both of these are necessary to complete the full training. If you have any questions about how this day will run virtually please get in touch with Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org
A membership scheme means you’ve already got a dedicated audience of engaged donors, primed to support your organisation through this difficult time. Traditional ways of engaging with them reciprocally may not be available at present due to Covid-19, so this course is here to help you start looking at how you can rebuild those relationships.
This brand new course with expert trainer Sarah Gee takes a look at the practical steps needed to rebuild those relationships and relaunch your schemes. What can you be doing to give your valued members the opportunity to help you and your organisation, while also bringing them back to the heart of your work?
Who is it for?
Individuals who work with their organisation’s membership schemes, who are looking to get them restarted.
You will learn:
- Understanding of the behaviours and priorities of regular donors post Covid-19
- How to evaluate your current membership scheme and take steps to redesign it
- Practical tools to begin to re-engage your members and build meaningful reciprocal relationships
- A better understanding of good practice for how to deal with your members
- Further resources to generate ideas
- The latest trends in fundraising
For more information about all our courses please visit ArtsFundraising & Philanthropy Training
Course date: March 2nd & March 9th, 10am - 12.30pm
Sarah Gee is co-founder and Managing Partner of Indigo, a leading UK-based consultancy for arts and cultural organisations.