This course will be delivered virtually via Zoom in two separate 2.5 hour sessions.
The first of these will take place on the 9th November 2021 at 10-12.30, and the second will take place on the 16th November 2021 10-12.30. Both of these are necessary to complete the full training.
If you have any questions about how this day will run virtually please get in touch with Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.If you’re the sole fundraiser in an arts organisation, do you have a fundraising strategy? If not, this session will explore how to go about creating one.
This course explores the best routes to successful capital fundraising, from large-scale building projects to smaller refurbishments. With the arts fundraising landscape still recovering from last year, it’s important to reflect on the different skills necessary for this vital but often overlooked part of fundraising and approach it best prepared for success.
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at experienced leaders or fundraisers that are taking on a new challenge, or those looking to refresh or expand their skills.
You will learn:
- How a capital campaign works
- How to create a fundraising feasibility study
- How to develop a realistic capital fundraising strategy and project plan
- How to resource and manage your capital fundraising including setting milestones to achieve key targets in fundraising
- How to transform your capital supporters from one-off donors to regular givers for the long-term
- How to involve the whole organisation in supporting your campaign
- The latest trends in capital fundraising campaigns