This course is for anyone trying to rebuild, move forwards and restart your organisation’s income generation strategy.
A membership scheme means you’ve already got a dedicated audience of engaged donors, primed to support your organisation through this difficult time. Traditional ways of engaging with them reciprocally may not be available at present due to COVID-19, so this course is here to help you start looking at how you can rebuild those relationships.
This course takes a look at the practical steps needed to rebuild those relationships and relaunch your schemes. What can you be doing to give your valued members the opportunity to help you and your organisation, whilst also bringing them back to the heart of your work?
This programme is for:
Individuals who run an organisational membership schemes, who are looking to get them restarted or refreshed.
You will learn:
- Understanding of the behaviours and priorities of regular donors post COVID-19
- How to evaluate your current membership scheme and take steps to redesign it
- Practical tools to begin to re-engage your members and build meaningful reciprocal relationships
- A better understanding of good practice for how to deal with your members
- Further resources to generate ideas
For more information please contact Sarah Teale on firstname.lastname@example.org.