Integrating a Fundraising Strategy with Business Planning
This course supports participants to integrate an impactful fundraising strategy as part of an organisational business plan and how to inspire a fundraising culture throughout your organisation.
Who is this for?
This course is aimed at CEOs, Directors or Heads of Department looking to integrate fundraising into their business strategy.
You will learn:
- How to integrate business planning and fundraising strategy
- Benchmarking practices to influence and set realistic fundraising strategies
- How to bring staff and trustees together to create an achievable fundraising programme
- How to monitor and evaluate efficiently, ensuring that your fundraising programme meets business objectives
- The latest trends in fundraising strategy development
3 October 2019 at Birmingham & Midlands Institute, Birmingham
12 February 2020 at Watershed, Bristol