How to Write Great Applications
This course explores the key skills needed to write strong applications to win funding from Trusts and Foundations.
Who is this for?
This one-day course is aimed at those new to fundraising, those about to launch a big project in a new area or for those just looking for a refresher in a key aspect of fundraising.
You will learn:
- How to generate great fundraising ideas and to build a Case for Support
- How to craft an effective fundraising story
- How to write persuasively to win funding
- How to build relationships with Trusts and Foundations for the long-term
- How to respond to funding criteria
- A range of innovative research techniques
- How to prepare effective budgets that tell a story
- The latest trends in Trust and Foundation fundraising
Friday 27 September 2019 at Oxford Castle, Oxford
Wednesday 30 October 2019 at Watershed, Bristol
Thursday 30 January 2020 at Mindspace Shoreditch, London