Fundraising Strategy - what, why and how do I get one?
If you work in or with a small arts organisation, do you have a fundraising strategy? If not, this session will explore how to go about creating one.
If you’ve never created a fundraising strategy before it can seem like a daunting task. But, really, all it means is preparing before you jump in. Creating a strategy allows you to take the time to think through the best fundraising goals for yourself or organisation and plan manageable steps to get there.
This course will support you to look at what you can use to develop, grow and generate income most effectively.
Who this session is for:
- Artists, freelancers and fundraisers embedded in small organisations looking to move forwards strategically and fundraise better.
- Freelancers working with small arts organisations who need a more strategic approach to fundraising
You will learn:
- Exactly what a fundraising strategy is
- How to best learn from your past performance to move forwards
- How to create a roadmap to lead your fundraising in future
- Top tips for strategy development