Creating a Fundraising Strategy
Trainer: Sarah Gee
Fundraising requires strategic use of often scarce resources. It is impossible to fundraise effectively and consistently without a strategic plan that has been agreed by all Trustees and staff.
This course will support you to create and implement a strategic fundraising plan, giving you skills to both lead and oversee the fundraising function in your organisation.
Who is it for?
The course is designed for Managers and Leaders of arts, heritage and cultural organisations whether in fundraising roles, or other broader management positions.
What will I learn?
- How to create a strategic fundraising plan, and lead an organisation’s overall fundraising function
- Techniques to motivate yourself and others to raise funds
- A knowledge of fundraising and/or marketing strategies such as overall direction, segmentation, positioning and values, branding and fundraising activities
- The changing laws and regulations around fundraising including the new Fundraising Regulator and GDPR
- The latest trends in fundraising via our specialist national data
Book your place here.