The Senior Leader Apprenticeship (Arts and Culture) MBA (Senior Business Leader) at Wolverhampton Business School is designed to meet the professional development needs and the aspirations of leaders in the creative and cultural industries.
The course offers leadership and management skills combined with business development acumen that will enable you to have a positive impact as a senior leader in the arts and cultural sector.
Who is it for?
The Apprenticeship is designed for individuals who are, or who aspire to be, leaders within the arts and cultural sector with responsibility for the strategic leadership and direction of their organisation.
Studying for the Senior Leaders Apprenticeship (Arts and Culture)
The programme combines face-to-face delivery with blended learning materials which provide a flexible platform for study by senior leaders. Studying for the Senior Leaders Apprenticeship will provide you with a challenging and stimulating programme, allowing you to develop new ways of thinking about strategic direction of your organisation, the wider arts and cultural sector and the way in which you can be part of shaping its future.
On successful completion of the course you will achieve the following qualifications:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Arts and Culture)
- Senior Leaders Apprenticeship
- Accreditation with the Chartered Management Institute for Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership Level 7
- Member of CMI (MCM) – Chartered Manager
And if you choose to complete a dissertation/work based assignment:
- Master of Business Administration (Senior Business Leader) – MBA (Senior Business Leader)