Executive Producer - City of Dreams
The role would suit a dynamic cultural professional experienced in taking ideas from inception to delivery
Salary: £40,000 per annum fee or salary (freelance or employed)
NewcastleGateshead Cultural Venues (NGCV) is looking for an inspiring and dynamic individual to lead the development and implementation of City of Dreams - an ambitious, transformational culture-led programme for children and young people in NewcastleGateshead
NGCV has led the way in collaborative working across cultural forms in the UK. We are now committed to a bold collective purpose: changing the lives and life chances of young people in Newcastle Gateshead.
We will work together in radically different and more dynamic ways to provide a year-round cultural programme that enables every child and young person in Newcastle Gateshead to benefit from rich cultural experiences. Our working title for this programme is City of Dreams.
Our vision is to make a collective and proactive contribution to the creation of more confident, creative, culturally literate, connected and competitive citizens.
The role would suit a dynamic cultural professional experienced in taking ideas from inception to delivery. The role is offered as a freelance or salaried position and is based in NewcastleGateshead.
Working with us, the Executive Producer will:
- work with our CEOs, creative, learning and communications teams to help align, enhance and augment activities to create something which has a transformational effect on those we engage
- identify and secure resources to develop, deliver and promote the City of Dreams programme
- support us in developing in building a new City of Dreams partnership, engaging a range of local, regional, national and international partners who can help achieve the
- build upon the collaborative initiatives which already exist to engaging audiences and encourage people to try new things and different cultural forms
- help develop the branding, messaging and PR activity to promote City of Dreams
- develop a robust evaluation framework and evidence base to be able to demonstrate the impact of the programme and identify research and development partners
Amongst the attributes we expect the Executive Producer to have are:
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the cultural sector
- A proven track record in a leadership role in the cultural sector, public sector or similar organisation
- Experience of developing effective partnerships and collaborations
- A proven track record in ‘making things happen’
- Demonstrable experience of leading public and private fundraising initiatives and campaigns
For more information, please visit our website.