Friday, 8 March 10am – 5pm
Alasdair Cant teaches you to examine how to bring projects large or small to a successful conclusion on time and within a specified budget, increasing your confidence and competence to deliver successful projects.
We usually acquire the skills and knowledge to run a successful project over time, with mistakes made along the way. This punchy, practical course allows participants to examine how they can bring projects large or small to a successful conclusion on time and within a specified budget. This training course will increase participants’ confidence and competence to deliver successful projects
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe Project Management and how it differs from other areas of work
- Ensure the aim of a project is engaging, clear and aligned to organisational purpose
- Put in place objectives that are meaningful and useful for monitoring
- Plan activities to achieve these objectives using appropriate tools such as Gantt charts, budget planning tools
- Anticipate potential pitfalls and put in place steps to avoid them
- Identify personal strengths and areas for development in the context of Project Management
This course is aimed at anyone who runs projects of any size as part of their overall day-to-day work. It’s not just for project managers but is also highly suitable for those who simply want to be more efficient about their approach to specific work assignments.