AMA conference 2016 © AMA
Want to take the next step up?
Join the Arts Marketing Association's (AMA) member-only residential leadership programme. Retreat 3 will equip you with the skills you need to develop into a successful leader and to help your organisation be more resilient.
The course runs over three and a half days and suits a range of learning styles. It includes trainer-led sessions, peer-to-peer learning and exercises, self-reflection time and one-to-ones.
Expert trainers include:
- Diane Ragsdale, Arts Researcher, Lecturer and Consultant
- Mark Wright, Director, People Create Ltd
- Julie Aldridge, Consultant, Julie Aldridge Consulting Ltd
- Susan Royce, Change Management Consultant
Past delegates have said:
“Retreat 3 was the single best training course I’ve attended. I came back to my organisation with so many tangible learning outcomes (…).”
Director of Marketing & Communications
National Youth Choir of Scotland
"Definitely the best training I've had."
Senior Marketing Manager
- An understanding of your leadership style.
- Business planning and leadership skills to complement your existing high level marketing knowledge.
- High strategy knowledge in business modelling and financial planning.
- Strategies to manage change, risk and uncertainty.
- A chance to grow your network of peers.
Who is it for?
Retreat 3 is for Heads of Department or Marketing Directors wanting to develop into successful leaders. Participants should be responsible for leading the strategic direction of their team or organisation.
AMA member: £975 + VAT (includes accommodation, meals and training)
Please note: This is an AMA member only programme. Not a current AMA member? Join the AMA network